- Manipulability in school choice (with M. Van der Linden) Journal of Economic Theory (2021)
- “Too young to die”. Deprivation measures combining poverty and premature mortality (with J.M. Baland and G. Cassan) American Economic Journal: Applied Economics (2021)
- Lives and livelihoods : Estimates of the global mortality and poverty effects of the Covid-19 pandemic (with F. Ferreira, D. Mahler and O. Steck) World Development (2021)
- Unambiguous trends combining absolute and relative income poverty: new results and global application (with M. Ferrando) World Bank Economic Review (2021)
- Death and destitution : the global distribution of the welfare losses from the Covid-19 pandemic (with F. Ferreira, D. Mahler and O. Steck) LSE Public Policy Review (2021)
- A modification aimed at reducing the manipulability and inefficiency of the Boston school choice mechanism. Social Choice and Welfare (2021)
- Combining absolute and relative poverty : income poverty measurement with two poverty lines. Social Choice and Welfare (2021)
- Purification and disambiguation of Ellsberg equilibria (with F. Riedel) Economic Theory (2020)
- Why not consider that being absolutely poor is worse than being only relatively poor? Journal of Public Economics (2017)
- Fair Social Orderings with Other-regarding Preferences (with M. Van der Linden) Social Choice and Welfare (2016)
- Global income poverty measurement with preference heterogeneity: theory and application.
(with M. Ferrando and N. Quinn) Online appendix, Discussion paper.
Review and Resubmit at the Economic Journal.
- A welfarist theory unifying monetary and non-monetary poverty measurement.
Review and Resubmit at Journal of Public Economics.
- The poverty-adjusted life expectancy index: a consistent aggregation of the quantity and quality of life (with J.M. Baland and G. Cassan)
- Fair inheritance taxation (with F. Maniquet)
- Normative indicators combining poverty and mortality: a survey.
- Absolute and relative poverty measurement: a survey
- A new measure of income poverty for Europe (with T. Goedemé and K. Van den Bosch) Accepted at Journal of European Social Policy
- In search of advice for participants in constrained school choice (with M. Van der Linden)
- A criterion to compare mechanisms when solutions are not unique, with applications to constrained school choice (with F. Woitrin) Accepted at Social Choice and Welfare